Bad-debts sentence example
- Banks will ultimately end up with the bad debts in the medium term due to short term greed.
- When the risk of bad debts remains with you the service is referred to as recourse factoring.
- Japanese financial institutions, loaded down with bad debts and therefore short of cash, sold dollars heavily.
- Whether you have bad debts as part of your business or loaned someone money who has never made a move to pay it back, using an online collection agency can make your road to recovery a little easier.
- While dealing with bad debts is always a hassle, you want to do what you have to do to get your money.Advertisement