Bad-boys sentence example
- Hear-tell he's one of the local lawyers defending some of the Philadelphia family's bad boys.
- I want to move him before the bad boys track him down and try to whack him.
- Are the bad boys being good this week?
- Yes, those city bad boys might continue to kill one another but the innocents of this fair city had little to fear for their own.
- Just keep away from the bad boys.Advertisement
- That all changed in 1995, when he co-starred with Martin Lawrence in the action movie Bad Boys.
- You can take serious rolls in the snow and stay warm and dry for hours wearing one of these bad boys.
- For many people it's a black leather jacket worn by bad boys and motorcycle gangs.
- Jim Morrison was one of the original bad boys of music (Pete Doherty, eat your heart out), but he knew how to bring the musical goods to back it up.
- From the opening strains of Bad Boys by Inner Circle, this reality crime show that debuted in 1989 was destined to capture attention.Advertisement
- Although Survivor is long behind him, Jon Dalton continues to market himself as one of the bad boys of reality TV.