Bad-blood sentence example
- He's got bad blood with everyone.
- Sorry. A little bit of bad blood there.
- Gabriel liked Kris as much as he'd ever liked anyone despite the bad blood between Kris and his half-brother, Rhyn.
- What's with the bad blood between you two?
- His unsparing reviews made bad blood with the pillars of the university.Advertisement
- The right notes included the homage to their history and Katherine's memories of their many confrontations, barbs and bad blood.
- There's a lot of bad blood between Henry and his mother and I'm up to no good, which is always fun.
- Following Pinkerton, bad blood between the band members forced Weezer to go on hiatus between 1997 and 2000.
- Their comrades in the quarters resent this pretension and declare that when in contact with the people the vaisseaux make bad blood by their arrogance and want of tact.
- Hanging on to anger can only help you for a little while, and although there may be bad blood between the two of you at the time of the breakup, you've got to find a way to move beyond this powerful emotion and find peace…and acceptance.Advertisement