Bad-ass sentence example
- You play the role of the illustrious Master Chief, the head of an army of bad-ass galactic marines.
- Ada Wong in Resident Evil 4 is sexy and a bad-ass.
- The character models are based on the actors who played them in the movie: Christian Bale (Batman), Katie Holmes (Rachel Dawes, Batman's childhood friend), Liam Neeson (Henri Ducard, Bruce Wayne's mentor and overall bad-ass).
- Jericho Cross is one bad-ass man, but he's too chiseled to be human…oh that's right, he's a Vampire.
- All you learn about the story initially is that you are a bad-ass and the Gods beg of your assistance to retrieve the infamous Pandora's Box in order to dispatch the out of control tyrant God, Ares.Advertisement
- For the most part, your character is not a "bad-ass."