Bacteriophage sentence example
- Delbrueck chose to use bacteriophage, viruses that infect bacteria and then can multiply very rapidly.
- bacteriophage lambda.
- bacteriophage genome) is not modified & is thus digested by the restriction enzymes & destroyed.
- bacteriophage virus.
- bacteriophage lambda assembly.Advertisement
- bacteriophage present in ambient air are usually removed by air sterilization filter cartridges.
- This exercise demonstrates the principles of restriction site mapping, using DNA from the lambda bacteriophage.
- Sources include bacteriophage lambda, salmon sperm and even cloned human DNA.
- In fact, toxin production is related to infections of the bacillus itself with a particular bacteria virus called a phage (from bacteriophage, a virus that infects bacteria).