Bacs sentence example
- The Orthodox Eastern Church in Hungary is subject to the authority of the metropolitan of Carlowitz and the archbishop of Nagyszeben (Hermannstadt); under the former are the bishops of Bacs, Buda, Temesvar, Versecz and Pakracz, and under the latter the bishops of Arad and Karansebes.
- ZOMBOR, a town of Hungary, capital of the county of Bacs Bodrog, 146 m.
- BACS payment BACS stands for Bankers automated Clearing System which is a system for sending money electronically between banks.
- Payment will be made by either BACS directly into your account or by an " account payee " crossed check.
- Among drunk drivers who died in crashes in 2004, 27 percent had BACs lower than 0.15 percent.Advertisement