Backwards compatible sentence example
- Again, this iteration of Game Boy systems was backwards compatible with all previous games and allowed for even larger and better-looking games to boot.
- It had a color screen to compete with other handheld video game systems and was backwards compatible with the original Game Boy.
- Looking at the PS3 Slim comparison, enthusiasts have wondered about the PS3 Slim backwards compatible features.
- The lack of PS3 Slim backwards compatible support is unfortunate, but it is unlikely to be something that is a deal-breaker for most people.
- However, many consumers justified the higher price because the PlayStation 2 could not only play its own games, but it could also play DVD movies and was backwards-compatible with the original PS1 titles.Advertisement
- Consistent with PlayStation 2, the system is backwards compatible to both PS2 and PS One games.
- For those of you out there with original Xbox games, the 360 is now backwards compatible with a large selection of titles.
- The storage was also a way to save the emulation programs that made the 360 backwards compatible with older Xbox games.
- On November 14, 2005, the same date as Xbox 360 launch title lineup announcement, Microsoft declared that the Xbox 360 will be backwards-compatible with most Xbox 1 titles.