Backup copy sentence example
- If you are making a backup copy of your own game, some say that this is perfectly acceptable.
- Other games may be scratched or even broken beyond repair, so having a backup copy may be advisable.
- You can't, however, give this backup copy to your friend who does not own a legitimate copy of Rock Band on the PS2.
- If the "real" game disc happens to get damaged, you'll have a backup copy ready to go.
- Make a backup electronic copy: Save a backup copy to a jump drive or external hard drive that you can store off-site or back up the file to cloud storage.Advertisement
- If there are any pictures you couldn't bear to lose, such as shots from an unforgettable vacation or images of your children growing up, create a backup copy.