Backtrack sentence example
- backtrack slightly in order to take them out.
- backtrack from commitments made 10 years ago.
- We then backtrack a couple of days to determine the the etiology of Hussein's fate.
- Every once in a while you'll have to backtrack to grab some gear or hack a computer.
- They were quick to backtrack when they saw she was upset, but their persistence annoyed her.Advertisement
- backtrack algorithm based on stabilizer chains would probably make canonical tests much faster in the average.
- backtrack routine then searches for the actual normalizer induced subgroup.
- When they realized just how far out on a limb they were they had to quickly backtrack.
- They provide you the option to backtrack if you missed something or forgot a desired souvenir.
- A year in the life of Backtrack Rags to riches boss races to revive.. .Advertisement
- After a mishap has occurred, it's too late to backtrack and think about how you should have behaved.
- backtrack a bit here: How did I come to write The Nature of Magic?