Backstory sentence example
- Megan has a hard time being vulnerable because she doesn't want to burden others with her harrowing backstory.
- Throughout the series, McCaffrey puts scientific backstory behind her world.
- The story actually begins months before the plot of the movie does, filling in backstory and other such details that will delight fans and educate newbies.
- Sure you have a backstory, but who really cares in a racing game?
- The flashbacks fill in Duncan's backstory, and explain his connection to the guest star of the week or why he is determined to take the action he takes in the present.Advertisement
- From that, you can develop the fairy with a backstory, powers, nad where she lives.
- The author uses pathos when she unfolds the tragic backstory of the relatable villain.
- The lead designer works with other designers and level layout people to create the design of the game, from the basic plot and backstory to the layout of every level map.
- Granted, the main reason why you'd be interested in a hidden objects title such as this is the gameplay, a good backstory can also go a long way in adding value and enjoyment.
- Also in the stages are the three Powerstones, a red, a blue, and a yellow one . When you collect them all your character turns into super-fighter with distinctive abilities related to his backstory.Advertisement
- The film will take place in the 1960's and will elaborate much on the backstory of the X-Men.
- The novel was only the beginning of a many book series featuring characters first introduced here, notably her vampire Lestat, whose backstory we learn in 1985's The Vampire Lestat.
- If you'd like to visit The Lord of the Rings filming locations in New Zealand, Hobbiton Tours conducts daily tours through the 10-acre site where they introduce visitors to the backstory of how the Hobbiton set was created.