Backstabbing sentence example
- She was known for her cutting comments and backstabbing ways.
- Instead of saying "everyone was backstabbing and evil," you've nicely spun that into the positive of "more oriented towards teamwork."
- When Dorian Lord became involved with David Vickers, One Life to Live spoilers speculated on everything from who they would cheat with to what backstabbing they would participate in.
- The shows featured plenty of physical challenges, backstabbing and romantic liaisons, with Frank prominent on all counts.
- After struggling with alliances and the usual backstabbing that Big Brother is known for, she finished in fourth place.Advertisement