Backslash sentence example
- They can be modi- fied by escape sequences, which are recognized by a leading backslash ' \ ' .
- All of these tags, from the framework down to the <P>, require "closing tags" consisting of a backslash before the letter (such as </P>).
- The closing tag was marked with a backslash to let the browser know that the anchor tag was closed.
- If this is set to On, then PHP will add the backslash to all single and double quotes.
- You must write ' \\ ' to put one backslash in the string.Advertisement
- Extend long commands onto a second line by using a backslash (\) at the end of the first line.
- Thus, to include a backslash in a string constant, type two backslashes.
- It does not check whether str contains characters escaped by a backslash \ .
- Thus, writing a pattern that actually matches a literal backslash means writing four backslashes in the query.
- In cases where continuation lines are needed the continuation character backslash (\) will be placed at the end of all incomplete lines.Advertisement
- Thus, to include a backslash in a string constant, type two backslash in a string constant, type two backslashes.
- The backslash character ' \ ' may be used to remove any special meaning for the next character read and for line continuation.
- In the macro body, the backslash escapes described above are expanded.
- Every tag must have an opening and closing tag, with the closing one indicated by a backslash ("/") before the closing carat.
- This function looks for the single or double quotes and automatically adds a preceding backslash.Advertisement
- These are words preceded by a backslash (like in LaTeX ).
- A single backslash will quote the ` & ' .