Backsides sentence example
- Norfolk wants us to dig around up here before they go busting their backsides trying to drag the Chesapeake Bay for a body.
- After an hour and a half of sore but thorough pleasure, they left, exhausted, with rosy cheeks, wet backsides and aching ankles for the warmth and comfort of Bird Song and mugs of steaming hot chocolate.
- You'd have published photographs of their lacerated backsides.
- Their policy seems to consist entirely of sitting on their fat backsides doing absolutely bugger all in response to enquiries from prospective customers.
- I was called everything under the sun during these vigils and it was there that I was shown bare backsides by some Neanderthals.Advertisement
- Their collective backsides contained enough material, pound for pound, to feed a small nation for a week.
- I think the vets have far more to offer livestock agriculture in the 21st century than sticking our hands up cows backsides.
- While many of us think the best way to minimize our backsides is by covering them, it's a much more stylish look to have a blazer fit properly.
- However, as time passed, people seemed to get used to the idea of baring a significant portion of their backsides at the beach, so these partiuclar bikinis gradually made their way into mainstream beachwear.
- It features a dog eyeing a tree filled with hanging ornaments in the shape of human backsides.Advertisement