Backs-up sentence example
- Once, when berrying, I met with a cat with young kittens in the woods, quite wild, and they all, like their mother, had their backs up and were fiercely spitting at me.
- Memory foam mattress manufacturers make health claims about their products, but little medical evidence backs up these claims.
- If bile cannot get out because the ducts are absent or blocked, it backs up into the liver (referred to as biliary stasis) and eventually into the rest of the body.
- Besides infection, urine that backs up causes the ureter and the kidney to expand or dilate.
- A condition in which stomach acid backs up into the esophagus (gastroesophageal reflux) can cause coughing, especially when a person is lying down.Advertisement
- EE has long been misdiagnosed as gastroesophageal reflux, another digestive disease in which partially digested food from the stomach regurgitates and backs up (reflux).
- If milk backs up in your breast, the infection can get worse.
- The Internet vendor SimsuitsforAll.com really backs up their name with a promise to provide swimwear for all shapes and sizes.
- Knowing that an easy return policy backs up your purchase will leave a customer with less anxiety where having to size up or down is concerned.
- It backs up all your earlier assertions with clear facts and serves to anchor the entire resume with a high degree of credibility.Advertisement
- It's important to note that even though Stanley Burrough's claimed his diet cleansed the system of toxins and helped people regain their health, there is no scientific evidence that backs up his claims.
- Hitting shift+tab will backs up your cursor one cell to the left.