Backroom sentence example
- The thieves use the backroom of the tavern or a secret door in the forge to enter the guild.
- Unveiled from the dusty backroom of a Bangkok shop last week, the pair were offered to The Observer for £ 3,500.
- Why would the chairman be picking out or interviewing the managers backroom staff?
- Even the Western backroom boys of the period have retired from politics, if not from business.
- If proven, the backroom dealing could have severe implications both for ICANN and for the US government's stewardship of the Internet.Advertisement
- On hearing the shop doorbell tinkle, the shopkeeper appeared from the backroom.
- Your personality - are you a real extrovert or a backroom person?
- Gareth Southgate today promoted Malcolm Crosby to assistant manager in a backroom overhaul at the Boro.
- If not, do you know anyone who can get you the use of a hall, restaurant backroom, or other location for a deep discount?
- They might offer a tour of the backroom and other operational aspects of the business.Advertisement
- Never hesitate to wander into the backroom of any furniture store.
- Store salespeople are more willing to dicker a little on price in the backroom, too.
- There's also an extensive selection of teen's clothing, backroom designer specials, cashmere, and more.
- Do you think you ' make more sense ' to a Northern Irish audience than to a crowd in a pub backroom in Cambridge?
- Rob was the guitarist with 1970s glam rockers Mud before making the transition to backroom boffin behind a large number of pop/dance hits.Advertisement