Backlit sentence example
- A romantic heroine is often backlit to create a halo effect on her hair.
- They are backlit by very strong moonlight coming through the trees.
- rhodium silver technical finish, with backlit instrumentation dials.
- skylight panels which are in fact backlit with a specially designed light box.
- Huge white backlit tulips accentuated the dark green of the yews.Advertisement
- The fascia features a Rhodium silver technical finish, with backlit instrumentation dials.
- The private view gallery appears to be lit from skylight panels which are in fact backlit with a specially designed light box.
- All except the iPad have a grayscale display, called E-ink; the iPad has backlit IPS color.
- Most are not backlit, so you can't read in the dark but you can read in direct sunlight, which you can't do with an LCD.
- Nintendo addressed these concerns with a new, backlit SP model released in September of 2005.Advertisement
- The Game Boy Micro, another upgrade to the Game Boy line, uses a backlit screen, as does the third-tier system the Nintendo DS.
- The Game Boy line of systems has been revamped every few years to introduce new features such as smaller size, better graphics and a backlit screen.
- Having full color and a backlit screen necessarily took a fair amount of juice, and obviously more than what would have been necessary to run the non-backlit, non-color Nintendo Game Boy.
- Nintendo introduced the Game Boy Advance SP in the late 90's that featured a backlit screen, rechargeable battery and new clamshell design.
- It uses the thermoelectric cooling method to chill your bottles of wine and features a backlit LED display as well as an alarm that sounds when the wine has reached its' desired temperature.Advertisement
- This towel features a majestic lighthouse backlit by the setting sun.
- Other features include dual alarms, battery backup and backlit LCD display.
- She sat on the table in the exam room facing a line of backlit x-rays and cat scans on the wall.