Backing-up sentence example
- 30 the rest of the line severe local fighting had continued, but the Russian positions were quite unshaken, and Kuropatkin's reserves - which would have been invaluable in backing up the counter-attack of the 2nd of March - had returned to face Nogi.
- This involves backing up data, consider what would happen if communications - such as voicemail or a computerized switchboard - failed.
- Even clinical studies on the benefits of antioxidants return mixed results, so at this time clinical evidence backing up the benefits promised by drinking Maqui juice are lacking.
- Skydeck lets cell phone users track their overall calling and texting habits while also backing up important information.
- Corners have to be maneuvered carefully and backing up is a pain in the butt.Advertisement
- While these gaiters are expensive, they have excellent research backing up their designs.
- Some have a foaming agent, which also helps prevent acid from backing up into the esophagus.
- Fundoplication is a surgical procedure that puts pressure on the LES to keep acid from backing up.
- A systematic review of published literature also turns up no thorough scientific study backing up kombucha's health claims.
- You may need to repeat the process of backing up toward the curb and straightening out when going forward several times, particularly when you are learning.Advertisement
- For example, consider backing up to a cloud server or to a jump drive.