Backfired sentence example
- The engine turned over and backfired, black smoke frothing out of the tail pipe.
- Their move backfired as the media covered the outrageous scene of William Frazer being arrested and imprisoned while the terrorists were wined and dined.
- This move backfired and earned him even more negative press.
- If Kody Brown's hope was to normalize polygamy and eventually lead to an acceptance of this alternative lifestyle, his efforts may have backfired.
- In fact, while the intent of the cyber attack may have been to cast the country of Georgia into informational darkness - that plan ultimately backfired.Advertisement
- That plan backfired because other manufacturers released consoles that played Pong replicas and other Pong-like games.
- Sometimes I think Brandon being here has backfired.
- Whatever Sasha.s plan had been, it must.ve backfired.
- But the plan backfired as Austin Irish Whipped Taker into steel turnbuckle.
- Six minutes were added to the match and the Rams time wasting tactics backfired as the home side drew level in added time.Advertisement
- Or your spouse each year for at those agencies the strategy backfired.
- Sadly, my plot to kidnap the Queen and declare a republican state somewhat backfired, resulting with me being banished to the stocks.
- Blakemore and Southgate are without doubt the club's best two strikers and to have them both on the bench almost backfired.
- Such methods may have backfired on the Poles, as epidemics are poor respecters of persons.
- British efforts to encourage Indians to attack rebellious settlers backfired on them.Advertisement
- Not only in trade liberalization but in every other aspect of globalization even seemingly well-intentioned efforts have often backfired.
- The party girl has received plenty of "work" to improve her appearance, but it may have backfired.