Backer sentence example
- For full bibliography see De Backer and C. Sommervogel, Bibliotheque de la Cie.
- Shia Islamist parties would be deprived of their backer.
- They are as follows: Institutum Societatis Jesu (7 vols., Avignon, 1830-1838); Orlandini, Historia Societatis Jesu (Antwerp, 1620); Imago primi saeculi Societatis Jesu (Antwerp, 1640); Nieremberg, Vida de San Ignacio de Loyola (9 vols., fol., Madrid, 1645-1736); Genelli, Life of St Ignatius of Loyola (London, 1872); Backer, Bibliotheque des ecrivains de la Compagnie de Jesus (7 vols., Paris, 1853-1861); Cretineau Joly, Histoire de la Compagnie de Jesus (6 vols., Paris, 1844); Guettee, Histoire des Jesuites (3 vols., Paris, 1858-1859); Wolff, Allgemeine Geschichte der Jesuiten (4 vols., Zurich, 1789-1792); Gioberti, Il Gesuita moderno (Lausanne, 1846); F.
- de Backer, Bibliotheque de la Compagnie de Jesus (ed.
- de Backer.Advertisement
- An admirable biography is to be found in Richard Simpson's Edmund Campion (1867); and a complete list of his works in De Backer's Bibliotheque de la compagnie de Jesus.
- The cap stones should always be brought to the most accurate bed possible, with grouting used as a thin cement and not as a backer.
- backer of no-fault much about all.
- French Neddie: This time we've got a British backer.
- Scottish Screen had already become the film's major backer with £ 500,000 of lottery cash.Advertisement
- backer boards are ideal for laying underfloor heating on also.
- In this case, too, the Iraqi Shia Islamist parties would be deprived of their backer.
- For bibliography see de Backer and Sommervogel, Bibl.