Backdoor sentence example
- Maybe there's a backdoor or someone she knows in Hell who can help you.
- That is, after a backdoor connection starts, how long does it take for the monitor to detect the backdoor?
- The Unix virus payload can then install a backdoor which can be remotely directed.
- What you may think is a harmless joke program could in reality be opening a backdoor to your system.
- Although the official site has been offline since September 2005 (due to the threat of litigation), there are backdoor entrances to the original network.Advertisement
- There was no backdoor in the kitchen, but Traci had wedged the window over the sink open.
- After a sneaky backdoor departure and stop at the variety store for their purchases the couple was on their way.
- In fact worse still, you could have left the backdoor open without even knowing.
- One significant impact of convergence on Philippine media is that it will provide a backdoor that will allow foreign firms to own media networks.
- Nowadays, BO and other windows backdoor scans, or netbios sweeps are occurring very frequently on most dialup host subnets.Advertisement
- Is the any reason why you shouldn't have your backdoor opening outwards?
- Likewise, you may want to try the backdoor approach of working at a studio in a non-acting capacity while keeping an ear to the ground for upcoming productions.
- Private Practice began as a backdoor pilot airing during Grey's Anatomy's third season as a way to exit Kate Walsh's Addison Forbes Montgomery Shepherd from the show.