Backdated sentence example
- backdated benefit on the benefit claim form or you can write to us with your details.
- backdated tax bill going back up to a six years.
- backdated for a maximum of three months.
- backdated for 3 months.
- backdated for a year, you are now lucky to get 3 months.Advertisement
- backdated for reasons of ' good cause ' .
- backdated to cover an earlier period.
- backdated to include the initial Higher Degree by Research.
- backdated to take effect from 6 April 2004.
- Note also that the reduction can be fully backdated.Advertisement
- In other words, it is not backdated to the date of death.
- PhD registration is then backdated to the start of your study.
- The settlement came in last May, but was also backdated to February, which was also welcomed by members.
- Your claim for backdated rights depends on whether entry to the scheme was compulsory or voluntary for a full-time comparator.
- incapacitated husbands, backdated to April 1997.Advertisement
- backdated claims against lost cards.
- backdated membership?
- backdated payments - how do these work?