Backcombing sentence example
- Backcomb the crown and brush over to conceal the backcombing.
- Using a rattail comb, start backcombing in short, quick strokes at the base of your hair.
- Lightly comb over the backcombing to smooth the cuticle and impart shine.
- To create big hair, for example, requires a lot of backcombing and that can make for some nasty knots.
- If you want height rather than curl, backcombing the set hair will create a full style that can be designed into a classic twist or chignon.Advertisement
- Classic spikes work best on shorter hair, and for those with longer hair, backcombing and hairspray may be necessary to achieve longer or "liberty spikes."
- After the hair is cool, remove the rollers and lightly brush, being careful not to remove the backcombing, but instead smoothing it slightly.