Backbend Sentence Examples
- In the most impressive-looking jazz layouts, you see the leg raised as high as possible, and the back arched far enough to resemble a partial backbend.
- Lift your head and bring your feet close to your head into a deep backbend, allowing the knees to separate but keeping the toes together.
- First, bring your hands to the small of your back to stabilize your hips in the backbend.
- Cobra Pose, also known as Bhujangasana, is a basic backbend.
- Plow Pose, or Halasana, is an advanced backbend.