Backbeat sentence example
- The drummer, Earl Palmer whilst holding down a solid backbeat is also still playing a 'typical swing ' pattern to sustain the beat.
- The strong hook and heavy backbeat have made this an extremely in demand underground club track for many years.
- The night ended with Badboy playing some great backbeat.
- It's not just the infectious nature of heavy dub bass and ska chops over a hip-hop backbeat that gets them moving.
- The unexpected reggae backbeat mainly coming from TommyÃ¢s direction added a new dimension to the song.Advertisement
- Because of these heavy guitar riffs, Plant's high pitched vocal stylings and Bonham's heavy on the backbeat drum beats, Led Zeppelin is often considered one of the first heavy metal bands.
- The most immediately pleasing game in Electroplankton, Rec-Rec features a row of four fish and a looping backbeat.
- A little bit soul, a little bit country, plus a backbeat - and viola, the genre that changed it all was born.