Back-to-the-wall sentence example
- Darkyn caught her easily and pushed her back in front of him, her back to the wall.
- Cynthia sat cross legged on the floor, her back to the wall.
- Evelyn was the queen of handling crowds, but Kiera could think of nothing more than ducking into a safe corner and staying there with her back to the wall.
- He watched Lana from the corner of his eye, returning to his weapons, this time with his back to the wall and not towards her.
- Morris went ahead once more, but with his back to the wall Jones produced his best snooker.Advertisement
- You can also put your back to the wall and aim around corners, which works too well.