Back-to-nature sentence example
- It's true, hippies are all about getting back to nature.
- However with so many people playing outside, it is vital we understand some of the risks associated with getting back to nature.
- It was necessary, therefore, for Epicurus to go back to nature to find a more enduring and a wider foundation for ethical doctrine, to go back from words to realities, to give up reasonings and get at feelings, to test conceptions and arguments by a final reference to the only touchstone of truth - to sensation.
- For a back to nature design, use a twig or branch from the yard as a curtain rod.
- Begun in the 1970s during the back to nature movement, Mother Earth News has come a long way.Advertisement
- No matter where you decide to stay, you're sure to have a great time getting back to nature and enjoying the great outdoors during your trip.
- These broad-reaching camps offer a back-to-nature simplicity that most modern teens rarely encounter.