Back-to-front sentence example
- They have a kind of short kilt, stiff, made of black wool, with a band from back to front between the legs; under this they wear short linen trousers, which come a little below the knee, and black woollen leggings with boots.
- The age of their climbing harnesses and their ability to put them on back to front gave an added frisson of excitement.
- First, fold the liner to the appropriate length to cover your baby from back to front.
- String an eight-inch piece of 3/8" satin ribbon through adjacent holes, back to front.
- While back to back, or back to front may be too sexualized for many people's tastes, this is a common sight in clubs.Advertisement
- For example, women in Gujarat drape their saris similarly to the Nivi style, but the pallu falls over the right shoulder instead of the left, and it is also draped from back to front instead of front to back.
- They taper slightly from back to front giving the illusion that they are thinner than they really are.
- Rest your hands flat on the floor and round your back so that you form an arch from back to front.