Back-to-basics sentence example
- Those who are able to spend the time going back to basics will more than likely excel at any style or technique thrown at them.
- The Back to Basics tour had her doing 10 costume changes and performing some stunts, which some people might consider a little dangerous (even more so for a pregnant woman).
- When you're ready to get back to basics and complete an easy craft, there are plenty of puppet instructions found in books and on the Internet.
- already legendary house club run by the people behind Back to Basics.
- In an era of ' progressive ' rock pomposity and 12-minute tracks, the Ramones ' back-to-basics approach was rousing and confrontational.Advertisement
- I would suggest that you take her back to basics with trotting poles.
- As evidenced by the simple title, this Sonic takes us back to basics with blistering speed, more straightforward objectives, and picturesque environments.
- Critics and fans speculated how she could best accomplish a singing career and a new family life while performing in her Back to Basics tour.
- In an era where electronics rule over our entertainment options, many families are trying to simplify their lives and get back to basics with classic board and card games.
- Many traditional camps are competitive and success-driven, while others focus more on the social aspects of back-to-basics living.Advertisement
- Keep in mind that kids, especially younger ones, are usually easy to please, and getting back to basics with some of their gifts can bring out their creativity and keep them amused for hours.
- Get back to basics by cleaning out items you no longer want or need, potentially making some extra cash in the process.
- If the family craves time in the great outdoors, there are plenty of campsites and RV parks in which visitors can enjoy a back-to-basics lifestyle.
- Perhaps you have been beading jewelry for a while but want to get back to basics.