Back-street sentence example
- We strolled back to my stolen car and drove away, taking back street to avoid intersection cameras.
- Such help, however, also includes the criminal activity of procuring free back-street abortions to unfortunate pregnant girls.
- Thousands of women resorted to back-street abortionists, permanently damaging their health or dying.
- These have not been solely at the " back street " garages, but also found at main dealerships.
- During the '90s, hip hop dance moves were also used by pop dance groups such as N'Sync and the Back Street Boys, and the dance form started spreading out to clubs regardless of geographic location.Advertisement