Back-row sentence example
- "He's a saint," the woman said from the back row.
- Dean quick-counted 138 heads from his back row seat.
- He spoke loudly enough for even those in the back row to hear.
- It is a very suitable subject for the back row in mixed flower borders, or for recesses in the front part of shrubbery borders.
- apart, the props of the back row alternating with those in front.Advertisement
- Back-row blogger on... comparing artists Isn't a ' compare and contrast ' approach to art rather reductive, asks Charlotte Higgins.
- The backs and back row are looking really smoky this term and the forward are now beginning to come out of their summer hibernation.
- Once a half-decent boy soprano, his is now the kind of bass voice best confined to the back row of the chorus.
- Permalink | 3 comment(s) Bowed out By Charlotte Higgins / Back-row blogger 11:46am Are curtain calls just a little bit vulgar?
- Back-row blogger on... comparing artists Is n't a ' compare and contrast ' approach to art rather reductive, asks Charlotte Higgins.Advertisement
- This now forms the center space for the back row of the photo.
- I sat in the back row and figured out the differences between them and me.
- Do you always sit in the back row and journal during lectures, church, or any conference-like event?
- The back row needs to have an odd number of people.