Back-on-to sentence example
- She slapped her hat back on to hide the color in her cheeks and scrambled onto her wagon seat.
- Screw protective black cap back on to cylinder valve outlet.
- co-opted back on to the Parish Council at the May meeting.
- Has he not thought that I may do the same? and he turned inquiringly to Balashev, and evidently this thought turned him back on to the track of his morning's anger, which was still fresh in him.
- Fill the container with your choice of paint and twist it back on to the paint sprayer.Advertisement
- Turn the power back on to the circuit, install any decorative trim that may have come with your lights, along with properly-rated light bulbs, and flip the switch.
- One caveat is that once the year runs out, a person must purchase a new Liv doll to get back on to the site.
- Note that it can be difficult when putting the cover back on to get precisely the right fit.
- Female children, on the other hand, have two copies of the X chromosome, which often leaves them one normal X chromosome to fall back on to produce that essential protein, allowing proper development to occur.
- If this specific show does not return to the airwaves after its first season, there may still be future reality shows compelling celebrities back on to the ice.Advertisement