Back-line sentence example
- The toll of the Cubans scrum was beginning to tell and the howling banshee Cuban back line was starting to run a muck.
- His Kidderminster play-off contenders instantly showed a keen spirit of adventure with three forward pushed onto Swansea's back line.
- A long clearance was put over the Cheshunt back line and the opposing strikers rushed on to score.
- It is highly ornamental as a back line to a long border, as a single specimen to let into the lawn, as the centre of a bed or vase, or in masses with other elegant foliage plants.
- A one piece swimsuit with a plunging back line also provides a very modern, sexy look.Advertisement