Back end sentence example
- She tugged on the back end of the goat, but that method was obviously going to take someone much taller.
- For increased availability, a cluster is used as the back-end Exchange system.
- If you feel your back end is a bit saggy it might be to do with your bushes.
- Sure the initial bulk buying investment will be higher than getting a few things here and there, but that extra money you save on the back-end will allow you to go to one more movie or put just a little more towards a house.
- These accidents occur because, although technically inside the box when she shuffles around the litter, your cat's back end may have been too far outside the box's edge.Advertisement
- In the most impressive-looking jazz layouts, you see the leg raised as high as possible, and the back arched far enough to resemble a partial backbend.
- First, bring your hands to the small of your back to stabilize your hips in the backbend.
- The spare tire is almost synonymous with looking at the back end of a Jeep sport utility vehicle.
- In 1995 the band became one of two super powers dominating the British pop music scene, and led the way for the plethora of Brit-pop bands that permeated the charts right up until the back end of the decade.
- If acronyms like that make you nervous, make sure there is someone on your team who can handle the ins and outs of the back-end of your forum.Advertisement
- This job deals with the back-end work of web design, so you will need to be very analytical and have a significant background in programming.
- It was a massive online platform with incredibly involved back-end order processing and fulfillment that I can't do justice in short form.
- Many content management systems make you log into some back end admin area.