Back-cover sentence example
- Selyn hurried across the room to a pad of paper and pen that Wynn had clearly left behind, if his tight writing on the back cover was any indication.
- Both titles, as their back cover blurbs suggest, present a fresh and original look at key events in history.
- MORE » Ireland ' History ', as the back-cover blurb reminds us, ' has never been so horrible!
- I'll even quote what it says on the back cover ' Other thriller writers talk the talk.
- Higher quality notebooks also have chipboard on the back cover that you can use to make your own embellishments.Advertisement
- Fold an origami envelope from your favorite patterned paper, then attach it to the back cover of the book to use as a pocket for memorabilia or a place to keep a CD with your original image files.
- You can usually test this by holding the front and back cover in opposite hands while looking at the gap between the spine and the pages of the book.
- For many Motorola flip phones, both the front and back cover can be replaced with new faceplates, and the old ones simply slide off.
- Or you could run into physical problems like a back cover that doesn't stay shut.
- This is not the case with Touchstone.Instead, a special Touchstone back cover is used with the Palm Pre and then you can simply place the phone on the Touchstone Charging Dock.Advertisement
- Each month features a selected cheerleader, but the entire team is pictured on the back cover.
- Think of this as similar to the back cover blurb on a book, only shorter.
- At the end of the book you will find an outline called "How Green Is Your Family?" which goes along with the color wheel on the back cover.
- Set aside two pieces for front cover and back cover.
- Decorate around the edges of the front and back cover by wrapping the edges with thin strips of aluminum foil, glued down to make a border.Advertisement