Back-country sentence example
- While back-country skiing was also popular, the ever constant danger of killing snow slides made marked trails a safer method of enjoying this vigorous sport.
- Below this point the back country on the Syrian side has always been a complete desert.
- In the " back country " extortionate fees, excessive taxes, and the oppressive manner of collecting them brought about a popular uprising, known as the Regulation, which centred in Orange and Anson counties, but was strong also in Brown, Edgecombe, Johnson, Granville and Halifax counties.
- Dean never made the off road climb into the San Juans without remembering his first back-country voyage with Cynthia the year before.
- The Kelly family, which became an extended clan, gained a reputation for petty criminality in back-country Victoria.Advertisement
- Blues Connection got the sunny afternoon off to a great start with their laid back country blues and ragtime music.
- Rustle up some mirrors, prints, or clocks that have log-style frames or frames of distressed wood to lend a pioneer or back-country feel to the room.
- The food items acceptable for back country backpacking excursions are very different from the choices that you can make if you are taking a trip in a recreational vehicle or if you will be tent camping at an improved campsite.