Back-away sentence example
- Some cats will respond quicker than others so you'll have to take your time, watch the cat closely and use your best judgment on when to pet or back away.
- It's far better to back away from something that might be dangerous and possibly be a bit embarrassed than to ignore our gut instincts and have something far worse happen.
- Slowly back away diagonally from the bear.
- If you're creating the look yourself, all you need to do is brush your hair back away from your face and pull into a ponytail.
- It is fun to see your pets zip through tunnels, go up and down ramps, travel through rooms and back away from closed doors.Advertisement
- Many people subconsciously will back away from you if you get too close.
- She pushed back away from him into the seat as much as possible.
- He slid back away from the table, grabbing a napkin to dam the tea from the edge of the table.
- Jenn fought the urge to back away.
- It was not until she was safely back away from the area where she saw the skunk and was laughing (because I am panicking) that she told me what she saw.Advertisement