Bachelor-party sentence example
- They shopped with you, helped write out invitations and even threw a wedding shower or bachelor party in your honor.
- If you can arrange your bachelorette or bachelor party for a weeknight, or settle for a weeknight wedding, you'll end up with significant savings on your limo rental.
- The bachelorette or bachelor party is a significant event -- which is why many brides-to-be and grooms-to-be rent bus limousines that can accommodate all their closest friends.
- Holding the bachelor party the weekend right before the wedding was like tempting fate.
- Any other weekend would have been more practical, but the bachelor party was scheduled around his best man, his brother, who was traveling cross country for the event.Advertisement
- Today's grooms enjoy a wide variety of events for the bachelor party.
- If the men in your group enjoy golf, a golfing bachelor party is fun.
- Many couples opt to display and share groom's cakes alongside the wedding cake at the reception, but they are also great options for the wedding rehearsal dinner, a couple's wedding shower, or a bachelor party.
- The 19-year old and four other friends were traveling home from a bachelor party when Aldridge lost control of his truck, causing it to flip.
- Forget that he was coming home from a bachelor party.Advertisement
- An engagement party is meant to celebrate the couple, and any gift exclusively for either the bride or groom is best left for the bridal shower or bachelor party.
- A bachelor party is traditionally organized by either the best man or the groom-to-be's male sibling.
- The groom-to-be should not pay for any activities associated with the bachelor party.
- If money is no object and you're looking to plan a truly memorable event, consider an Adventure Bachelor Party.
- There can be pressure on the best man or other groomsmen to plan and execute an over-the-top bachelor party that the groom will never forget.Advertisement
- A bridal shower is not a bachelor party.