Bachelor-of-science sentence example
- It offers courses leading to the degrees of Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science in civil engineering, in electrical engineering and in chemistry.
- He came to the United States with his father in 1846; graduated at Harvard in 1855, subsequently studying engineering and chemistry, and taking the degree of bachelor of science at the Lawrence scientific school of the same institution in 1857; and in 1859 became an assistant in the United States Coast Survey.
- Its four-year curriculum leads to the degree of bachelor of arts or bachelor of science.
- east of Grand Rapids; a college of mechanic arts, now called the college of engineering and the mechanic arts, which offers four-year courses in civil, mechanical, electrical and municipal engineering, a four-year course in science and technology, leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science, and graduate work leading to the degree of Master of Science; the college of law, a three-years course, with evening classes and graduate courses; a college of medicine, which is now the college of medicine and surgery (1888), and the college of homoeopathic medicine and surgery (1889), each with four-year courses, and each (since 1903) with a course of six years partly in the college of science, literature and the arts, and partly in the medical college and leading to the 'degrees of Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Medicine.
- The Art Institute Online offers a diploma in residential planning and a Bachelor of Science in interior design.Advertisement
- Available education degrees include Bachelor of Science in Education/Elementary Education, Master of Arts in Education/Early Childhood Education, and Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership.
- Academic programs at Ashford University include a variety of Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees; choose from a substantial list ranging from biology to special education classroom teaching.
- A college traditionally offers a four-year bachelor's degree, either a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science.
- Other degrees: Most ABA-approved online paralegal schools also offer programs to attain a bachelor of science degree in paralegal studies or a certificate in legal nurse consulting.
- Following the completion of a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing, I moved to Mountain Pass, California where, in 1983, I met and married my husband, Owen, a heavy equipment operator.Advertisement
- Bachelor's Degree Programs: Bachelor of Science degree programs are more rigorous than Associate degree programs.
- After becoming an LPN, you may enter a program to become an RN or to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is a four-year degree that requires no previous experience in nursing.