Bacharach sentence example
- YAIR BACHARACH (1639-1702), German rabbi, was the author of Ilawwoth Yair (a collection of Responsa) and other works.
- Bacharach was a man of wide culture, and holds an honourable place among the pioneers of the Jewish Renaissance which was inaugurated towards the end of the 18th century.
- Bacharach >>
- BACHARACH, a town of Germany, in the Prussian Rhine Province, romantically situated on the left bank of the Rhine, 30 m.
- The wines of Bacharach were once held in the greatest esteem, and it is still one of the chief markets of the Rhenish wine trade.Advertisement
- He's used gramophones, 8-tracks, and nods occasionally to Burt Bacharach.
- Deacon Blue decided to release four cover songs in a compilation entitled 'Four Bacharach And David Songs', mainly for a laugh.