Bac sentence example
- The BAC has three subcommittee 's including one on Human Stem Cell Research.
- If AB, AC represent infinitesimal rotations about intersecting axes, the consequent displacement of any point 0 in the plane BAC will be at right angles to this plane, and will be represented by twice the sum of the areas OAB, OAC, taken with proper signs.
- In 1732 (possibly in 1720) regular Jesuit missions were founded at Bac (known as an Indian rancheria since the 17th century) and at Guevavi.
- The fine Indian mission church at Bac, long abandoned and neglected, dates from the last decade of the 18th century.
- The most recent observations of Molisch seem to show that bacteria possessing bac eriopurpurin exhibit a new type of assimilation - the assimilation of organic material under the influence of light.Advertisement
- An example of the method used to produce unique DNA fingerprints for each randomly produced fragment (BAC) of the genome.
- BAC 's stance in the tortuous negotiations about a move to Filton has been endorsed by the Charity Commissioners.
- The legal limit for blood alcohol level (BAC) is the equivalent of about one drink per hour for women, or two drinks per hour for men, but everyone processes alcohol differently.
- For many people, a BAC below the legal limit is already dangerous.
- The University of Oklahoma Police Notebook website has a Blood Alcohol Calculator (BAC) so you can figure out what is a safe amount for you to drink.Advertisement
- Driving with a Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) of 0.08 or higher means you are legally drunk in Alabama.
- It is essential to follow the four fundamentals of food safety, commonly referred to as Fight BAC.