Baby-tooth sentence example
- Tooth Fairy Box-This whimsical gift will look adorable on baby's dresser, just waiting to hold her first baby tooth!
- A baby tooth becomes loose before the age of four or five years.
- A permanent tooth comes in completely about two months after the corresponding baby tooth is lost.
- If a decayed baby tooth is lost too early, the adjacent teeth may move into the space, causing crooked and overcrowded permanent teeth.
- A permanent tooth begins to erupt before the baby tooth that it is replacing has been lost.Advertisement