Baby-steps sentence example
- To Dean, the tunnel was even more claustrophobic as he hunched forward, taking baby steps like a second grade schoolyard game.
- The idea behind the baby steps approach to financial management is that it's too difficult to focus on reaching multiple goals at once.
- The darkness immediately engulfed them and they paused a dozen baby steps into the tunnel to allow their eyes to become accustomed to the blackness.
- He thought she'd walk away, but instead, she cautiously lifted the rope, turned further away from the precipice and took baby steps backwards toward him.
- She pivoted and entered the room, taking baby steps and leaving him to close the door behind her.Advertisement
- The only time friends and family would see the video of those first baby steps or the family vacation was during a family visit or a reunion.
- If you're nervous because you're new to the area or you're just a little shy, give yourself a break and take baby steps toward building friendships.
- Take baby steps by purchasing a racy bra or panty to add to your existing undergarment collection.
- Unlike many senior singles sites, where people take baby steps before meeting others, dating services host events and personal one-on-one sessions to encourage mingling and conversation between interested individuals.
- It is small enough still that most kids are able to count by 3's and while the goal is to get them to know the multiplication problem automatically, baby steps are better than no steps towards progress!Advertisement
- Remember, you can always take baby steps with this style, wearing it only in the backyard and/or at private parties.
- The Dave Ramsey baby steps are a series of seven goals to put you on the path to a secure financial future.
- If you're unsure about jumping headfirst into zebra territory, take baby steps.