Baby-sitter sentence example
- His remark about how she looked in the swimsuit made it obvious that he saw her as something more than a baby sitter or maid.
- She was the maid, the baby sitter - nothing else in his eyes.
- Nowadays they cart them off to some baby sitter they hardly know, just to get the kids out of their hair.
- They were paying for a service - like a baby sitter.
- An opportunity for parents with babies to visit the cinema without having to find a baby sitter or worry about their babies causing disturbance.Advertisement
- They can't afford or get a baby sitter.
- There is a baby listening service and with advance notice and for an extra charge we may be able to arrange a baby sitter.
- You may have had decorators, baby sitter or Aunty Maud to stay.
- Having a baby sitter is not part of their culture.
- Choosing a baby sitter for daily care of your child or just for an occasional night out can be a difficult decision.Advertisement
- Although you'll want to meet with your baby sitter before she actually keeps your child, it is always best to write down your expectations.
- For teenagers the base rate is $4.00 to $5.00 an hour for a baby sitter who cares for two children and drives to and from the job.
- This may be a full time nanny or au pair, or an occasional baby-sitter.
- Baby-sitter's Club-This popular book series has a huge following of girls.
- Because you may need to go over several points with your babysitter, keeping a list posted prominently somewhere in your house can ease your mind and help your baby sitter become use to the routine of your household.Advertisement
- Hire a baby-sitter, if necessary, for some quality alone time with the girls.