Baby-sit sentence example
- Or get a mother-in-law to baby sit the kids.
- Offer to do errands, baby-sit children, or some other way for practice time.
- Well, any mother-in-law who isn't willing to baby-sit her own grandchildren isn't much of a grandmother.
- Betsy was knee deep in meetings through the dinner hour so I was designated to baby sit Howie.
- I don't know if the sun will shine on a long term relationship but Betsy is pleased to baby sit Molly while the romance dance is orchestrated.Advertisement
- Childcare can run the gamut from grandmas who baby sit to childcare centers and everything in between.
- Nannies who baby sit on a part time basis may receive anywhere from $8 to $15 per hour, depending upon the duties and the amount of children they are caring for.
- I ended up having to baby-sit for my friend's two children, who ended up having to sleep over, and sleep in my bed; they are four and seven years old.
- However, there was one boy who was a little different to baby sit.
- Don't forget to post babysitting fliers to advertise your services and be sure to let parents you already know that you are available to baby sit.Advertisement
- They practically guarantee that you won't be asked to baby sit for the neighbor's precious toddler.
- Ask a family member or friend to baby-sit while you go out to dinner or to the movies.