Baby-s-breath sentence example
- Insert small pieces of baby's breath or other flowers into the foam until you've reached the desired arrangement.
- Add a couple of sprigs of baby's breath.
- From this point, you'll want to add filler like silk leaves or baby's breath and finishing touches like ribbon or baby charms.
- Flowers: Delicate sprays of baby's breath added to spring blooms in traditional baby colors turn an ordinary corsage into something special.
- Spruce almost any bouquet up with Baby's Breath or autumn leaves and you'll have a season-appropriate arrangement.Advertisement
- Arrange in a fun and unique centerpiece complete with sprigs of baby's breath and greenery.
- If you are on a budget, go with flowers that are in season in your area or staples like sunflowers and baby's breath.
- Girls are sure to love a corsage for prom made from roses, carnations, freesia, and baby's breath.
- Instead of ferns, baby's breath or other greens, accent with fallen leaves.
- For fillers to augment bouquets or decorative flower arrangements, Queen Ann's Lace, Trachelium, and Baby's Breath are all available in abundance during the month of September.Advertisement
- Wildflower Pinks, also known just as Pinks, are in the Dianthus family, which makes them cousins to carnations, sweet Williams, baby's breath and about 300 other varieties of flowers.
- If you're pinning the braids halfway up, attach a sprig of baby's breath or a small tiara for a feminine touch.
- Consider adding filler like greenery or baby's breath to the arrangement.
- Secure the flower base with wire and then add any decorative touches like satin ribbon or fresh Baby's Breath flowers.