Baby-powder sentence example
- Add some baby powder and gel to your hair to make it look dull, matted and lifeless as well.
- Loose powder or baby powder is used not only to set the makeup, but also to provide that pale, ghoulish look of a zombie.
- Natural Baby product line includes bath and body wash, shampoo, moisturizer, massage oil, lotion and natural baby powder.
- These include natural floral or spice fragrances as well as some more unusual fragrances, such as freshly ground coffee or baby powder.
- The next time someone uses the dryer, their hair will be covered in baby powder!Advertisement
- Some users of silicone pads report that the pad can irritate the skin and so they have to use baby powder to prevent chafing.
- You might want to dust on a little baby powder before wearing your full-length camisole for a more comfortable fit.
- If you're really having trouble, dab on some baby powder.
- You can use baby lotions on your child's skin, but you shouldn't use baby powder.
- Mark the width of the stencil's pattern on the wall and then snap guidelines along the wall using chalk or baby powder.Advertisement
- This can either be regular makeup powder or baby powder.
- Dust the backs of your stickers with a light coating of baby powder to reduce their tackiness, then use them to fill a homemade shaker box.
- Synthetic fragrances are also available in many new and innovative fragrances such as chocolate, freshly cut grass or even baby powder.
- You can compensate for floor deficiencies by carrying baby powder for very sticky floors and stick-on pads or a wire brush for slippery floors.
- They have to put either tissue or baby powder on their shoulders first before using the cushions, making for a more cumbersome process.Advertisement
- Due to its purpose of drying the skin, many young children will experience skin irritation from baby powder.