Baby-oil sentence example
- Keep a bowl of water with a little baby oil added close by.
- It absorbs into baby's skin much more easily than typical baby oil and works just as well, if not better.
- If you'd rather try one of these, consider Vaseline, cold cream, baby oil or olive oil.
- You can do this the most easily and gently by rubbing some baby oil liberally into the skin before washing with soap and water.
- One handy accessory to keep on hand for photographing a nude man is baby oil.Advertisement
- You can try loosening the crust with a small amount of baby oil.
- Take the person's bottle of shampoo and substitute baby oil for the contents.
- Insects can be floated out of the ear by pouring warm (not hot) mineral oil, olive oil, or baby oil into the ear canal.
- Vaseline will be hard to remove, but according to About My Planet, you can use baby oil and dish soap to do so.
- If there is stubborn wax left over, use lotion or baby oil.Advertisement
- Mix the oil with a bit of pure alcohol, or, in a pinch, a thin oil like baby oil if you find the scented oil is too thick to be absorbed by the reeds.
- On the other hand, if you've only applied paint for the weekend, you can remove it again with rubbing alcohol or baby oil in a short period of time.
- If your body paint is starting to peel or fade and you'd like to remove it, you can do so with either rubbing alcohol or baby oil.
- These tattoos will last several days with proper care, but if you are unsatisfied with the work, wash it off with baby oil.
- Coat a watermelon in baby oil or vegetable oil.Advertisement
- Some parents like to use baby oil as an alternative to lotion to moisturize skin.
- Remove build up with a soft-bristled brush and a small amount of baby oil or shampoo.