Baby-of-the-family sentence example
- Some take on the personality traits of an admired older sibling, while others behave much like the baby of the family.
- Parents who shower attention on the baby of the family are most likely to find themselves with an irresponsible youngest child.
- Successfully parenting the baby of the family requires a commitment to balancing the natural desire to protect the youngest with the need to create an environment that encourages independence.
- Your only son will now have a sibling; the baby of the family might now become the middle child.
- The high school junior has a hard time going from being the baby of the family to having her own child.Ashamed of her situation, Whitney drops out of high school and remains in seclusion with Weston.Advertisement