Baby-boom sentence example
- They didn't foresee the baby boom brought about by a new post-war prosperity.
- Say what you will about the Baby Boom generation, but they understood the inherent power of music, and they were using it to change the world.
- Children's couture describes a relatively new concept that has exploded onto the fashion scene in recent decades, mostly due to Hollywood's celebrity baby boom.
- The baby boom generation categorizes an estimated 78 million people, nearly 26 percent of the current U.S. population.
- First, review this excerpt from a 1948 issue of Time magazine about the anticipated effects of the baby boom (hence the definitive title of the generation).Advertisement
- Those years, from 1946 to 1964, are known as the Baby Boom.
- The Canadian Baby Boom years were from 1946-1966 and the Boomers are sometimes called Boomies.
- The Baby Boom years in Australian were from 1946-1961.
- So looking at the Baby Boom from the viewpoint of a demographer, a person that studies vital statistics and human populations, Baby Boomers are simply a number of people born during a specific span of years.
- The first baby born after midnight on the first day of January in 1946 started the Baby Boom.Advertisement
- Children born during the middle six years of the Baby Boom had a different set of experiences in the 1960s, which were their formative years.
- Children born during the last six years of the Baby Boom grew up in an entirely different time.
- The prime audience for toys has shrunk as the children of the immense baby boom generation have grown into teenagers and beyond.
- With designers realizing that the Hollywood baby boom is here to stay, they have added maternity lines to cater to the sophisticated crowd.
- With all the current pregnancies and seeming baby boom in Hollywood, there will be a lot of competition to be the first to photograph celebrity babies.Advertisement
- As a heritage brand, we will celebrate our 100th anniversary in 2010, thus the brand resonates well with a baby boom consumer.
- Within the last decade, Hollywood has been witnessing a baby boom as more and more female celebrities give birth to adorable infants.