Babs sentence example
- This intermediary they called " the perfect Shi`ite," and his prototype is to be found in the four successive Babs or " gates " through whom alone the twelfth Imam, during the period of his " minor occultation " (Ghaybat-i-sughra, A.D.
- However, as time went by and the number of BABs increased, these explanations became less tenable.
- This was never more apparent than in New York City the other night when Babs and a George Bush impersonator put on a skit appearing to question our Commander in Chief's intelligence.
- At first Babs asked the hecklers to "Come on, be polite."
- Babs' little hissy fit put an end to the heckling.Advertisement